Fire protection is extremely important for those exposed to this risk. Having the right clothing can mean the difference between life and death or severe burn injuries. A comfortable fit is important with FR Clothing – you want your employees to want to wear the correct protective uniform. With our Arc Flash HRC2 Lightweight Hi Vis Coverall, you can have both comfort and protection.
Super light weight HRC2 rated arc flash coveralls which will keep you cool in hot extreme environments. These coveralls have been designed to reduce heat stress with the Lenzing properties. Manufactured with concealed front buttons, there is no risk of loose fabric, keeping the coveralls form fitting as well as increased protection against flash fire.
With 50mm Silver Perforatedd reflective taping on the arms, legs and body, the Arc Flash HRC2 Lightweight Hi Vis Coverall will keep you visible day and night.
Also available in Orange.
- Fabric: 185GSM, LENZING FR®,ARAMID, Carbon
- A.T.P.V: 9.7
- Category: PPE 2/HRC2
- Reflective Tape Flame Resistant 50MM Silver
- 2 chest pockets with concealed buttons & pen slots
- Concealed front buttons for added protection
- Pleated back yoke for extra movement
- Side body, under arm panels and articulated elbows for comfort and movement
- Gusset cuff for extra protection
- Lightweight flame Resistant 50mm Silver Perforated tape to help reduce heat stress and improve air flow around the body.
- EN/ISO 11612 FOR FLAME RESISTANT
- ASTM-F1959 FOR ELECTRIC ARC
- NFPA 70E PPE 2
- NFPA 2112 FLASH FIRE
- EN/ISO 1149-5 ANTI STATIC
- AS/NZS 4399:1996 UPF 50+
- AS/NZS 1906.4.2010 FOR HI VIS MATERIALS
- AS/NZS 4602.1.2011 DAY/NIGHT
- Electrical, Oil, Gas, Mining, Energy